Kevin Faulk wants to come back to Patriots
Let me start by saying the above photo is a fan-made photoshop mock up of a red Pats alternate. I’ve always thought it looked pretty cool.
Mary Paoletti of CSNNE reports today that Kevin Faulk is training with a return to the Patriots in mind. Doesn’t mean the Patriots want him back, but he’s now two full years removed from his ACL surgery which is when most guys are finally back to 100% and with such a young backfield it makes some sense that Faulk could fit in. He is 35, but there’s no question his leadership would be a positive.
Let’s put it this way, unless he’s totally lost his speed I’ll take Kevin Faulk back on the Pats in any capacity. Make him an offensive assistant for all I care, but the guy is a Patriots legend and one of the final holdovers from the dynasty days. He’ll make the 2012 Patriots better in one way or another.
- jbuglio reblogged this from patspropaganda
- jasontiptoesandthemittens reblogged this from patspropaganda
- theywantedsomethingreal likes this
- mattmeaney reblogged this from patspropaganda and added:
- victor2k likes this
- infinite-mpg reblogged this from patspropaganda and added:
- shady-spits-his-flow reblogged this from bostonteparty87
- bostonteparty87 reblogged this from patspropaganda
- patspropaganda posted this