Great read that really captures the force of nature that is GRONK.
The NFL is long on stars, ones with problems and without. But Gronkowski is the only one who seems genuinely beside himself. Success hasn’t gone to his head. It’s gone to his arms and his pecs and his calves and his Twitter account. It’s gone to his party budget. He set NFL tight end records last year for receiving touchdowns, touchdowns, and receiving yards. These are achievements people watch in awe, yes. But you also watch Gronk stalk into the end zone and spike the football with hilarious too-muchness, and think about the way, in a teen comedy, the quarterback’s friend would hurl a keg or destroy a kitchen.
- a-reis12 likes this
- sportsgurl95 likes this
- jambu2525 likes this
- imthatbrownguy likes this
- imthatbrownguy reblogged this from collectedclutter
- collectedclutter reblogged this from patspropaganda and added:
- collectedclutter likes this
- patspropaganda posted this