After losing two straight games, Belichick donned his trademark gray hoodie (this one designed by new NFL outfitter Nike) with cut sleeves in Sunday’s game. Belichick wouldn’t confirm if that was a game-time decision, but after being on the inactive list for losses against the Cardinals and Ravens, the hoodie was back.
What do you guys think of the new hoodie. This might surprise some people but I’m just kinda “meh” about it. Though I’m sure the more BB wears it the more I’ll like it. Always works that way.
- panopticism reblogged this from patspropaganda
- victor2k reblogged this from patspropaganda
- thesalvationofturin likes this
- lumberjess likes this
- katiedora7 likes this
- nufcedmcgreevey reblogged this from jjusttlistenn
- thelazyplee likes this
- jjusttlistenn reblogged this from bostonwithoutther
- bostonwithoutther reblogged this from shawnthornton22
- brevetcaptain likes this
- shawnthornton22 reblogged this from hockeyandhandys
- hockeyandhandys reblogged this from patspropaganda
- estherfigglesworth likes this
- patspropaganda posted this